ProductCamp isn’t your typical conference. In fact, it’s an “unconference”. What does that mean? That means that speakers are chosen at the top of the day, chosen by attendees voting on what they want to hear. That means the day is going to be filled with spur of the moment connections. That means this is an event you’ll want to attend over and over. ProductCamp is a great way to challenge yourself. Expand your perspective on your business and product by taking the time to see things from a new angle and experience a day like no other.
Why attend Nashville’s ProductCamp 2017 Conference?
- You will enjoy networking with hundreds of product managers, designers, developers, innovators and marketers at all levels and across all industries.
- You will have a chance to share your own experiences involving product development and design.
- You will learn from others that have “won” and “failed” at product design, product development, product management, and product marketing.
- You will have a great excuse to travel to Nashville, TN, a city filled with great music, great tech and great people.
When is Nashville’s ProductCamp 2017?
- September 16, 2017
- 8am to 4pm
Where is Nashville’s ProductCamp 2017?
- Redpepper; 305 Jefferson Street; 37208
Parking: We will be updating the parking details as we get closer to the day. Stay tuned!